My blocks fall up My blocks fall up

Wow, I'm really impressed.

While I'm not really a puzzle guy, I gave this a try and safe to say I was really impressed. Everything was really solidly put together, and this is a really original take on the classic concept of the puzzler. My only complaint is the MIDIish music, but that's not enough to make me want to score any lower.

Good job, and I hope you keep it up!

Cindy Lennox Soundboard Cindy Lennox Soundboard

It works.

The audio quality is a bit low, but it works. Perhaps next time, don't compress the audio down so much, and make some actual buttons instead of clickable text?

WorldHardest MazeGame lv3 WorldHardest MazeGame lv3

Difficult, but...

Maybe some of the difficulty lies in the fact that the game is not much to look at, or doesn't stand up very strong from a game design point of view. Seriously, if you want to make a hard maze game, the first thing you could do is at least make the game a bit more solid instead of it just throwing you from level to level. Just take a look at other Puzzle games available on the internet for inspiration, and I'm sure something will come to you.

Reincarnation: TBOH Reincarnation: TBOH

Loved it. Every element.

Normally I'm not a guy who plays point-and-click adventures, but upon hearing good things about this series I decided to give it a try. It's the first one I actually managed to finish. :)

Everything about this game is really polished. The graphics are fantastic, sound design is pleasing, and the programming is free from flaws and holes in the code. It's a very solid engine presented in a eye-pleasing format.

Keep up the good work, you've got a constant fan.

Rosie Likes Popsicles Rosie Likes Popsicles

Hmm...

Personally, while I didn't entirely hate this, I found it to be a concept that has been done before. I liked the overall art style though, and the music didn't get on my nerves like most other games here on Newgrounds.

I hope this gets through judgment, and something good comes from it.

K-Guare responds:

Thanks for the compliments,
I hope something good comes from it too.