Francis Hates Black Peopl Francis Hates Black Peopl

What?

Seriously... What? I mean, the art wasn't AWFUL. But when the hell was stuff that would be deemed YouTube Poop content ever welcome on Newgrounds? :|

biIIgates responds:

I guess you felt your ball when you saw this.

NYAN CLOCK NYAN CLOCK

Something this stupid would get jack shit from me.

On the other hand, since it's a bit of a burn towards the Nyan Cat meme which in all honestly, pisses me the fuck off, AND the fact that your song choice is fucking amazing, you get my full marks. Jesus Christ, some people on Newgrounds have REALLY subtle humour.

[Maple Story] Gun test [Maple Story] Gun test

Uhh...

While it was alright, this really doesn't belong on Newgrounds. It's more of something you'd put in a deviantART scrapbook.

My blocks fall up My blocks fall up

Wow, I'm really impressed.

While I'm not really a puzzle guy, I gave this a try and safe to say I was really impressed. Everything was really solidly put together, and this is a really original take on the classic concept of the puzzler. My only complaint is the MIDIish music, but that's not enough to make me want to score any lower.

Good job, and I hope you keep it up!

Cindy Lennox Soundboard Cindy Lennox Soundboard

It works.

The audio quality is a bit low, but it works. Perhaps next time, don't compress the audio down so much, and make some actual buttons instead of clickable text?

WorldHardest MazeGame lv3 WorldHardest MazeGame lv3

Difficult, but...

Maybe some of the difficulty lies in the fact that the game is not much to look at, or doesn't stand up very strong from a game design point of view. Seriously, if you want to make a hard maze game, the first thing you could do is at least make the game a bit more solid instead of it just throwing you from level to level. Just take a look at other Puzzle games available on the internet for inspiration, and I'm sure something will come to you.